Description about the Department:
The Government has established Khammam dairy in the year 1975 with a capacity of 20000 liters handling capacity per day and Bulk Milk Cooling Units 6 No’s for procuring milk from various villages under the district there by providing financial assistance for the livelihood of the rural farmers.
Officials Names and details
|Sno||Name of the Officer||Designation||Mail Id||Contact No|
|1||Sri P.Mohan Murali||Dy. Director||ddkhm.tsddcf[at]gmail[dot]com||9515060691|
|2||Sri B.Krishna||I/c Asst. Accounts Officer||ddkhm.tsddcf[at]gmail[dot]com||9666057804|
|3||Smt G.Nagamani||I/c Manager||ddkhm.tsddcf[at]gmail[dot]com||8374173224|
- Procuring milk from rural dairy farmers by giving remunerative price.
- Processed milk selling to Urban Consumers on affordable price.
- Providing milching animals to milk producers through bank loans depending upon the repaying capacity.
- Arranging milk tester for fat testing.
- Arranging 40 liters milk cans for collecting milk for village level.
- Arranging mandal level Bulk Milk Cooling Units for cold chain facility.
- Arranging feed for Farmers from TSDDCF, Feed mixing Plant, Gadwal on cost to cost basis.
Description about the department scheme details and related applications:
Under various GOI Schemes 6 No’s Bulk Milk Cooling Units arranged at Mudigonda, Madhira, Yerrupalem,Kamepally, Kalluru and Sathupally.
- IDDP X Plan 3 No’s
- RKVY 2 No’s
- CM Package 1 No
Latest Progress Report:
- Present Milk Procurement per day = 9000.0 liters
- Present Milk Sales per day = 8000 liters
- No. of Milk Routes = 19
- No. of Milk Collection Centers = 199
- No. of Milk Pourers = 1200
Telangana State Dairy Development Co-Operative Federation Limited,