The Employment Exchange enrolls the Un-employed youth to assist them in getting Employment opportunities. Based on their Educational qualification, age, caste and registration seniority , their names will be sponsored against the vacancies notified.
District Employment Exchange:
It deals with candidates of SSC to Graduation, B.Ed., T.T.C., Diploma , I.T.I and all Language Pandit training Cources , Computer & Typing courses and all Certificate courses passed.Online Registration: From January, 2018 on wards total Employment Registrations and renewals along with additional qualifications are done in online portal only for the convenient of unemployed youth.
Overview of Employment Services implemented in Employment Exchanges:
- Registration of unemployed youth of district according to their qualification
- Render employment assistance to job seekers.
- Assist employers in recruitment of personnel by sponsoring suitable registrants.
- Furnish information on unemployment and also employment trends to the planners.
- Render vocational guidance to employment seekers and students.
- Motivate and assist unemployed youth in taking up self-Employment ventures.
- Collect information from employers about their future man power requirements, assess the availability of required personnel and submit that information to Directorate and DGE&T, New Delhi.
- Undertake occupational research and make available career literature to students and job seekers.
- Enforcement of Employment Exchange (compulsory notification of vacancies) Act, 1959.
|No. of Establishments in Public sector||Employment in Public||No. of Establishments in Private sector||Employment in Private sector|
|Sl. No.||No.of candidates||2014||2015||2016 to Jan-2017||Feb,2017 to Jan, 2018|
This office has been conducting Job Melas with Private Companies and placing the unemployed youth in Private Sector. The details of Job Melas and Placements are shown below:
|Slno||Job Melas||2014||2015||2016 To Jan-2017||2016 To Jan-2017|
|1||No. of Job Melas conducted||19||33||29||23|
|2||No. of Candidates Attended||612||4683||8832||7070|
|3||No. of candidates placed||215||2127||4252||3366|